Thursday 17 December 2009

Fear and Loathing at Christmas




Thursday 17th December 2009

Well its Christmas month and those that know me know what the hell im like at this time of year, 'greatest xmas hit ever' CD in my car on the 1st of December which is usually their all month, stoked for christmas day so I can get up ast 6am un-wrap my present like a excited 5 year old and then follow that with a few shots of good whiskey and then off to the Pub while the ladies in the house prepair the christmas feast of turkey, pork, honey gammon and all other festive treats, that will probably be followed by more drinking and probably an arguemnt over something shit between me and my Dad (Always an interesting one).

Anyways the month so far has been a little bit of a beast, some good gigs Sunn O))) and the last Music Festival of the Year All tommorows parties (Fear and loathing in Minehead, I'll leave that for another post)

Hmmm at the moment its 5:45pm on a Thursday night Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd in Changing Places is on at Flix so no doubt that will be checked out and then followed by stupid amounts of alcohol as I always seem to go down hill in that place pretty fast, I dont know if thats a good thing or bad thing?

Thursday nights in this town ohhhhh my fuckin god, SHITE! the only word to describe the dross of shades and rockies the crap so called Alternative music which has been played to death since the turn of the Millenium, not to mention the god damn goths! They have all been stuck in the same time warp since 1998, KoRn - Followe the leader anyone? The so called Kerrang youth, they think they are outside the box but they wouldnt know what box was if it was dropped on them.


Ahhhh rants, thats another thing you will have to get used to 'The Rant of the Day' will be posted as well, sometimes good sometimes pointless and shit cos Im good at stuff like that.

So thats it, my first blog post.... Pointless????.... Maybe...... Intersting????.... Probably not buyt who cares?

Other shit that will probably pop up on here from time to time will be music, game and film reviews from me and possibly other contributors so yeh enjoy whats to come.

Peace,

PHiLCORE

2 comments: