Friday 18 December 2009

The White House

Friday 18th December 2009

Ahhh another day in paradise, well thats if you consider paradise snow covered and at -2 deg C, but anyways it brings a rare smile to my face and make me feel like a kid again...... Work today was well ermmm short as usuall more talking then anything else really mainly worth it so I can drive my car like a nutter for 2 hours in the day while listening to some tunes on 11.

So yeh a Friday in Hartlepool the Night of the dragons when it comes to the Town 90% over 40's trying to bed men 20 years their junior, well shan lads need to get a shag one way or another, the usuall shite mix of 70's CRAP disco and every number 1 from 1980-1989, not that that's a bad thing buttttt dancing like your heads full of ether in a palce full off hip replacements usually doesnt go down well, trust me I'd know.

So the weekend starts here, get me a savaloy sandwich quick with plenty of butter on is usually my first order of the weekend, usually followed by Sky Sports News and then trying to find chow venture out and have a few pints while discussing the weeks events and the stupid things i've usually came out with in the last 7 days "Do they have good shit????... like ehhh bacon 'an that?" EXCITING hmm?

Well at least I have something to look forward to and thats seeing the Geordies faithfull kick the shit into some smoggies, ohhh derby days where have you been all my life!

PHiLCORE


1 comment:

  1. Americans need to learn that you dont put your foot down when your skidding you let go of your wheel and dab your break, IDIOTS

    ReplyDelete