Thursday 17 December 2009

The Rant of the day

THE BIG ISSUE

Ok Ok now the homeless and talentless, give me a pack of 'fuckin' magazines and ill cry cos its a 'fuckin' sunday NOR.Right 99% are foreign the other 1% are just fuckin useless, "Big Issue sir" NO!, "Why Sir?" Becaue its your fuckin issue not mine you retarded fuck! crawl back under some cardboard boxes and die and leave me alone to enjoy my latte and pie!Why dont they just sell it in Waterstones or WH Smiths if people where that bothered about it they'd buy it then, Instead of having some shitty smellin jew bag in their face cry about working on a 'fuckin' sunday and trying to earn a quid for a bottle of Iron brew. FUCK OFF! yeh.

A man was walking down the street, when a Big Issue seller stopped him and said "Big Issue-Help the homeless"

Having only a £50 note the man said " I ain't got any change, only large notes"

The begrudged seller says " The amount of people that say that, what are you a comedian?"

The man says "As a matter of fact I am a comedian.....I'll tell you a joke if you like"

Homeless guy "Lets hear it then"

Man "Knock! Knock!"

Homeless Guy "Who's there?"

Man "I thought you were supposed to be homeless"

No comments:

Post a Comment